PARASAIL / DOLPHIN / SEA LION - Package 103
Available year around. These two ocean adventures compliment each other because they are so different. The thrill of a parasail ride and a dolphin eco tour. Now thats what a great day is made of. If you love the ocean, step right up and grab this one! Ratings 1,2,6
- * Cross Channel Transportation
- * Parasail Ride
- * Wild Dolphin Adventure
- * Discount coupons
EVERY ORDER INCLUDES
DISCOUNT COUPONS VALID AT MANY OF AVALON\'S BEST RESTAURANTS, SHOPS AND BOUTIQUES!
PARASAIL / DOLPHIN / SEA LION – Package
Your package includes round trip cross channel transportation from Long Beach aboard Catalina Express. Once on the Island you will check in with Catalina Coastal Tours. This adventure takes full advantage of Catalina Island’s abundant wildlife and scenic coastline. Our six Passenger boat will take you from Avalon out into the Pacific Ocean in search of our favorite species, the Common and Bottlenose Dolphin. During whale migration season we will also travel out to the local hang out for the whales as they migrate through the nutrient rich waters of Catalina Island. Frequent visitors to our coast include Common Dolphin, Risso’s Dolphin, Grey Whales, Blue Whales, Fin Whales, Harbor Seals, Sea Lions, resident Bald Eagles, and sometimes even a Buffalo along the coastline. Although we cannot guarantee we will see dolphins on each trip, we can guarantee the Captain will work his hardest to locate them and use all of our local connections to find their whereabouts!
It’s time to check in with Island Water Charters for a Parasail ride through the skies above Avalon. Take in the breathtaking views at 600 feet above the Pacific Ocean. You will be gently lifted and landed from within the boat, so you don’t get wet. If you request, the Captain may give you a cool off dunk in the ocean as part of your ride. You can ask at check in to purchase an upgrade to a higher flight or to purchase a photo package. This package allows plenty of open time to enjoy Avalon on your own.
This package also includes Discount coupons valid at many of Avalon’s best restaurants, shops and boutiques
Package Available: Daily, April 1 – October 31.
November 1 – March 31 – Saturday & Sunday
- 8:00 AM – Check in at Catalina Express, Downtown Long Beach Terminal (note 1)
- 8:30 AM – Depart for Catalina Island (note 1)
- 9:45 AM – Arrive Catalina Island (note 1)
- 9:45 AM – 11:30 AM – Open time for Breakfast/Shopping
- 11:30 AM – Check in at Catalina Coastal Tours
- 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM – Coastal Wild Dolphin Excursion
- 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM – Open time for lunch
- 2:15 PM – Check in with Parasail Office
- 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – Parasail Ride
- 3:30 PM -7:00 PM – Open for Shopping/afternoon cocktails
- 7:00 PM – Check in at Catalina Express (see note 2)
- 7:30 PM – Depart from Avalon to Long Beach aboard Catalina Express (see note 2)
- 8:45 PM – Arrive Long Beach (see note 2)
(Note 1): 9/2 – 10/20 – Monday through Friday your boat will leave at 10:00 am and at 8:30am on Saturday and Sunday.
(Note 2): 9/2 – 10/20 – Your departure on Friday only will be at 6:00pm, every other day at 7:30 pm.
What to bring and wear:
Sunscreen, sweatshirt or jacket, spending money (gratuities for activity crews are not included in package). Soft soled shoes, sandals, or flip flops are recommended.
- Max weight: 300
- Min weight: 150 (two people can fly at once and combine weight; ocean and wind conditions can also affect Min. and Max. weight)
- Age 6 and older
- No pregnant women
- No persons with severe back problems
Seniors (55+): $181.00
Children (age 6-11): $165.00
TO OUR CUSTOMERS: Your fares can easily be reduced by the use of our 10% off or more discount coupons we send you, valid at shops and restaurants in Avalon with your order. Only Catalina Tours customers get these coupons. Thank you for shopping with us.
$165.00 — $188.00